Saturday, July 5, 2008

Chocolate Cupcakes


I made some yummy cupcakes for the holiday weekend. I suppose I should've decorated them in patriotic colors, but instead I kept it simple.

I used this recipe from Martha Stewart's site. I liked this, but I think I personally prefer lighter cake and this was a little more dense and moist - which is perfect for the chocolate/brownie lover.

And did the Easy White Frosting recipe.
  • 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
  • 1 pound (3 2/3 cups) confectioners' sugar
  • 1 to 2 tablespoons milk (optional)
  1. In a mixing bowl, cream butter until smooth.
  2. Gradually add confectioners’ sugar; beat until smooth. If too thick to spread, beat in 1 to 2 tablespoons milk.

1 comment:

Christine Clemmensen said...

woah. These look mouthwatering great:)